Squishy Water Beads Science Lab
Play with squishy, slippery, bouncy water beads and learn about the characteristics of gasses, liquids and solids.
This fun STEM activity kit offers an interactive way to learn about scientific method, properties of matter, and enjoy sensory play fun at the same time.
Includes storybook lab guide and 10 activities with supplies to make a mesh stress ball, calming mood tube, and scented mini mood lamp that even lights up!
- Squishy, squashy, slippery water beads help children learn about the characteristics of gasses, solids and liquids through hands-on sensory play activities.
- Illustrated storybook lab guide offers a fun introduction to STEM concepts including observation, scientific method, and properties of matter.
- Set includes 10 activities and supplies to make a mesh stress ball, calming mood tube, and scented mini mood lamp that lights up.
- Mood lamp requires 2x AAA batteries not included.
- Calm down tube measures 20cm H x 5.5cm W.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years