Castle Engineering and Design Building Setby Learning Resources
Let the medieval fun begin! Children can design and build a variety of castle designs through the 123-piece STEM set, helping children build critical thinking skills through different engineering and design challenges! The fun begins now!
The castle themed building kit has been specifically designed to engage and inspire primary children in STEM from a young age.
- Let the challenges begin! Kids develop STEM skills fit for kings and queens every time they build with the Engineering & Design: Castle set.
- This 123-piece STEM building set's easy-to-handle pieces support multiple build-it-yourself castle designs - kids can add a bridge, stack up a tall turret, or design an open courtyard as they bring their creations to life!
The Engineering & Design: Castle building set also comes with a set of 10 double-sided Activity Cards filled with interactive challenges designed to boost critical thinking skills, problem solving, and early engineering skills - can you lower the drawbridge, build a working catapult, or trigger the surprise trapdoor?
- In addition to building and rebuilding the castles of their dreams, kids can also go on imaginative adventures with the help of this engineering set's two included knight figures and a trusty horse that's ready to set off on any fantasy quest your kids can dream up.
- Plastic platform pieces measure approximately 11cm x 11cm.
Set of 123 pieces includes:
- Over 80 construction site pieces including: platforms, flags, posts and more.
- Knight and horse
- Activity Guide
Recommended for ages: 5 - 10 years