Polydron Midi BoxSet of 80 Pieces
Experiment with this great starter set.
- Builds over 40 models.
- A versatile well designed medium sized set, containing Polydron and Frameworks.
These Polydron sets have been developed by listening and reacting to customers needs and remain a very successful part of the portfolio, being a great way to introduce young children to the world of construction and eventually geometry.
Each pack contains a work sheet which contains images of examples to follow rather than words. These are excellent value kits that will bring quick returns and last for many years.
This set contains:
- 12x Frameworks Right Angle Triangles
- 13x Frameworks Squares
- 24x Frameworks Equilateral Triangles
- 6x Frameworks Isosceles Triangles
- 5x Polydron Squares
- 20x Polydron Equilateral Triangles
- Leaflet Worksheet
- Supplied in a recyclable cardboard box
Polydron is the original and still superior construction shape, recognised in many countries as the world’s leading resource for teaching shape and space; two and three-dimensional geometry, and design and technology. It is used as a major aid for developing spatial awareness and is easily used by children, giving excellent play value, although it is versatile enough to be utilised for complex mathematical theories.
- Each square piece measures 7.5 x 7.5cm
The unique joints readily snap together giving a superior hinge. This design is critical to forming two and three-dimensional geometric shapes.
- Weight (kg): 0.6
- L x W x H (cm): 22 x 22 x 15
Recommended for ages: 4 years +