Easy Read Time Teacher Alloy Wrist WatchBlack-Green Face - Past & To - Green Camo Strap
This Rainbow Past & To Wrist Watch is an ideal first watch to help your child learn to tell the time.
Its clear design and simple 3-step teaching system make it very easy for children to learn to read the time in terms of ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour.
Teach your child the 3 steps and they will quickly master this essential life skill, and gain confidence and pride in their achievement!
EasyRead Time Teacher’s simple 3-step teaching system: easy to learn and remember.
Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand.
Step 2: Say “minutes to” if it’s pointing to the red side of the watch, or say “minutes past” if it’s pointing to the green side.
Step 3: Read the number at the end of the short hand. Like this: 9…minutes to…2. It’s that easy!
- Attractive, colourful 33mm diameter children’s time teacher watch, designed to help your child learn to tell the time in ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour.
- The large clear dial shows every detail your child needs and the hands tell them which numbers to read.
- Simple 3-step teaching system, easy to learn, consistent with the EasyRead Time Teacher Rainbow Past & To Clock.
- Seiko PC21s movement, stainless steel back, non allergenic plating. Battery installed.
- Water resistant. Can withstand splashing, but not total immersion.
- Washable nylon strap, 15 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult). Metal buckle.
Recommended for ages: 4 years +