EasyRead Time Teacher Home Classroom Red & Blue Face Wall ClockPast & To - 29cm Diameter
Our Past and To Home Classroom Wall Clock is a smaller version of our classroom clock designed so that your child can have the exact same clock at home as they do at school.
The clear design and simple 3-step teaching system make it easy for children to learn to read the time in terms of ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour.
Teach your students the 3-step system and they will be able to tell the time as soon as they can confidently recognise numbers – what a great way to start the time elements of the National Curriculum.
- Working battery-operated wall clock with very clear dial that carries all the information children need to learn to tell the time.
- Supplied with simple 3-step teaching system that enables children to tell the time, in ‘minutes past’ and ‘minutes to’ the hour, as soon as they can read numbers.
- Silent, no ticking, with ‘sweep’ second hand, showing that time is constant and not stop start.
- Curriculum notes printed on the back of the clock with detailed instructions explaining the 3-step teaching system.
- Ergonomically designed hanger makes it simple to re-hang the clock after you’ve used it for demonstration.
- 29 cm diameter plastic wall clock.
- Saves teachers’ time, reduces frustration and builds children’s confidence.
- Helps children with learning difficulties.
Recommended for Ages: 5 - 12 years