EasyRead Time Teacher Waterproof Wrist WatchRed & Blue Face - 24 Hour - Navy Strap
|Rainbow Face - Navy Strap - 24 Hour||PR8924||£34.75|
|Rainbow Face - Purple Strap - 24 Hour||PR8926||£34.75|
|Rainbow Face - Navy Strap||PR8921||£34.75|
|Rainbow Face - Purple Strap||PR8923||£34.75|
|Red & Blue Face - Navy Strap - 24 Hour||PR8925||£34.75|
|Red & Blue Face - Navy Strap||PR8922||£34.75|
This is the stainless steel waterproof version of our popular Red & Blue 24 Hour Wrist Watch.
It is an ideal first watch to help your child learn to tell the time, is waterproof to 50m and has improved scratch resistant glass.
Its clear design and simple 2-step teaching system make it very easy for children to learn to read the time in 12 & 24 hour format.
Teach your child the 2 steps and they will quickly master this essential life skill, and gain confidence and pride in their achievement!
EasyRead Time Teacher’s simple 2-step teaching system really works. Try it yourself now: Step 1: Read the number at the end of the short hand. Step 2: Read the number at the end of the long hand. Like this – ‘1:50’. It’s that simple!
- Attractive, colourful 33mm diameter children’s time teacher wrist watch. Designed to help your child learn to tell the time in 12 and 24 hour format. This is the world-wide method of telling the time, commonly used for transport timetables, e.g. 01:50 or 13:50.
- The large clear dial shows every detail your child needs and the hands tell them which numbers to read.
- Simple 2-step teaching system, easy to learn, consistent with the EasyRead Time Teacher Rainbow 24 Hour Clock.
- Seiko PC21s movement, solid stainless case, sapphire coated glass. Battery installed.
- Fully waterproof to 50 metres. Suitable for all water based activities although not recommended to wear in a hot bath.
- Washable nylon strap, 15 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult). Metal buckle.
Recommended for ages: 4 years +