Our TwinTime Teacher Cards can be used to demonstrate every element of the curriculum relating to analogue clocks, including writing the displayed time on the write-on-wipe-off surface.
The design of the faces makes every element easy to explain, and allows for instant comparison between the 2 steps to learn 24-hour time and the 3 steps to learn Past & To.
- A ‘hands-on’ resource for teaching children the time elements of the primary school numeracy curriculum.
- Double-sided teaching resource featuring analogue clock faces with independently moveable hour and minute hands on both sides. The clock face shows Past & To on one side and 24 hour time on the other.
- 32 x 39 cm, made from high gloss write on wipe off PVC sheet, large enough to be seen across the classroom. Each side has a space below the clock to write the time displayed.
- Simple teaching systems: 2 steps to learn 24-hour time; 3 steps to learn Past &To.
- Displays all the information children need to learn to tell the time on analogue clocks.
- Useful for counting forwards and backwards from 30; for learning fractions; and counting in 5s and 10s.