EasyRead Time Teacher Classroom Wall Clock24 Hour - 35cm Diameter
Our 24 hour Classroom Wall Clocks are perfect for primary and elementary school classrooms.
The clear design and simple 2-step teaching system make it easy for children to learn to read analogue time and express it like they’re reading a digital clock, in 12 or 24-hour format.
Teach your students the 2-step system and they will be able to tell the time as soon as they can confidently recognise numbers up to 60 – what a great way to start the time elements of the school curriculum.
- Working battery-operated wall clock with a very clear dial that carries all the information children need to learn to tell the time.
- Supplied with simple 2-step teaching system that enables children to tell the time in 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Silent, no ticking, with ‘sweep’ second hand, showing that time is constant and not stop start.
- Curriculum notes printed on the back of the clock with detailed instructions explaining the 2-step teaching system.
- Ergonomically designed hanger makes it simple to re-hang the clock after you’ve used it for demonstration.
- 35 cm diameter plastic wall clock
- Saves teachers’ time, reduces frustration and builds children’s confidence.
- Helps children understand the relationship between analogue and digital clocks.
The 2-step teaching system: easy to learn and remember. Step 1: Read the number at the end of the short hand. Step 2: Read the number at the end of the long hand. Like this: 1:52. It’s that easy!