Encourage financial awareness!
This friendly owl will provide an early introduction to financial awareness as young learners decide whether to spend, save or share their pennies.
- The Wise Owl Teaching Bank will encourage children to think about their money from an early age
- Encourage social well-being with the “share” compartment. Use it for charity donations, people in need or local services
- Sturdy, plastic owl features separate, see-through compartments for savings, spends and money to share
- Children need to decide whether they want to save their money, spend their money or share their money before putting it in the Teaching Bank
- Undecided? Drop the coin into the top slot and let the owl decide where to put it
- Extend the learning and encourage children to count their pennies as they pop their coins into the Teaching Bank, in turn reinforcing coin value recognition
- Compartments are removable to allow for accurate counting of money and reallocation of funds
- Wise Owl Teaching Bank measures 22.5cm W x 21cm H x 7cm D
- Includes activity guide
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years