Wise Owl Teaching Bankby Learning Resources
Encourage financial awareness!
This friendly owl will provide an early introduction to financial awareness as young learners decide whether to spend, save or share their pennies.
- The Wise Owl Teaching Bank will encourage children to think about their money from an early age
- Encourage social well-being with the “share” compartment. Use it for charity donations, people in need or local services
- Sturdy, plastic owl features separate, see-through compartments for savings, spends and money to share
- Children need to decide whether they want to save their money, spend their money or share their money before putting it in the Teaching Bank
- Undecided? Drop the coin into the top slot and let the owl decide where to put it
- Extend the learning and encourage children to count their pennies as they pop their coins into the Teaching Bank, in turn reinforcing coin value recognition
- Compartments are removable to allow for accurate counting of money and reallocation of funds
- Wise Owl Teaching Bank measures 22.5cm W x 21cm H x 7cm D
- Includes activity guide
Recommended for Ages: 3 - 7 years