Little Banker Coin Matching Gameby Learning Resources
This money bank game is bursting with realistic play money; perfect for introducing money maths to young learners.
Engaging game play will develop a variety of basic money-related numeracy skills:
- Coin value recognition
- Early financial awareness
- Counting money
- Money-themed equivalency skills
Realistic artwork will help players develop coin recognition.
- Game play requires players to add different coin values, helping develop basic financial awareness.
- Game cards encourage coin recognition and reading written monetary values.
- Game play is suitable for the whole family to enjoy.
- Game features two levels of play.
Game box includes:
- 70x HM treasury approved play money coins (ten each of £1, 50p, 20p, 10p, 5p, 2p and 1p pieces)
- 50x double-sided game cards featuring coins on one side and priced items on the reverse
- Game spinner
Little Banker's Box features money slot on the lid, creating a money bank.
For 2+ players.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years