Giant Magnetic Water Cycleby Learning Resources
Please use the menu or search for alternatives
Bring the six stages of the water cycle to life with these realistically detailed jumbo magnets.
- Set demonstrates the journey that water takes as it moves from land, to sky, and back again!
- Giant magnets are ideal for front of class demonstrations.
- Encourages whole class teaching.
- Giant magnets will help children visualise the water cycle.
Giant magnets represent six stages of the water cycle:
- Evaporation – the change from liquid to vapour.
- Condensation – the change from vapour to water particles.
- Precipitation – the falling products of condensation e.g. rain, snow, hail etc.
- Transpiration – the water vapour released by plants.
- Surface runoff – excess water flows over the surface of the Earth.
- Infiltration – the seeping of water into soil and rocks.
Engaging water cycle set includes a magnet for each of the six stages and four directional arrow magnets.
- Giant magnets are wipe-clean, allowing for labelling.
- Largest magnet measures 18cm W x 19cm H.
- Comes with multilingual activity guide featuring key vocabulary and fun water cycle facts.
- Brightly coloured magnets will keep young learners engaged.
Set of 10 magnets.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years