Use these colourful activity cards with our All About Me Family Counters to reinforce maths themes and social development.
Attractive activity cards represent people and pets in all families.
Activities can be used to teach a variety of early maths skills:
- Patterns and sequencing
- Sorting and grouping
- Early arithmetic – addition, subtraction and multiplication
- Size recognition
- Positional awareness
Set includes 21 double-sided activity cards.
- Double-sided cards measure 11cm x 29cm.
- Includes 1-20 number line to encourage early counting skill.
- Activity Cards are language free.
Cards have been designed to be used with our All About Me Family Counters (not included):
- All About Me Family Counters - Set of 24 - by Learning Resources
- All About Me Family Counters - Set of 72 - by Learning Resources
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years