This easy-to-play game is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons – ideal for family fun at home or as an end of lesson activity!
Double-sided domino game provides two levels of play:
- Percentage equivalents
Game box includes 36 dominoes.
- Dominoes feature written fractions, pictorial fractions and percentage equivalents.
- Players race to be the first to place all of their dominoes.
- Colour-coded for use with our other Rainbow Fraction games and resources.
- For 2 – 4 players.
National Curriculum Reference:
Year 1: Maths – Fractions:
- Recognises, finds and names a half as one of two equal parts of an object, shape or quantity
- Recognises, finds and names a quarter as one of four equal parts of an object, shape or quantity
- Recognises, finds, names and writes fractions of a length, shape, set of objects or quantity
- Writes simple fractions and recognises the equivalence
Year 3, 4, 5, 6:
- Solves problems that involve fractions
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years