Tactile Numbers & Operations Individual SetSet of 37 Pieces - by Learning Resources
|Tactile Numbers & Operations
Primary children will develop their number recognition and formation skills with this tactile set.
Tactile numbers and operations will help to develop a variety of primary numeracy skills:
- Number recognition
- Number formation awareness
- Counting and number order
- Maths sentences: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
Children trace the plastic numbers and operation signs with their finger, starting at the dot and following the raised arrow texture for guidance.
If traced the wrong way, the rough texture provides sensory input for self-checking.
Set includes operation signs to encourage early problem solving.
Sturdy plastic numbers and operation signs can be used in all types of messy play.
- 32 textured tactile numbers
- Five textured tactile operations signs
- Multilingual activity guide
Largest number measures 10cm x 7cm.
Recommended for Ages: 4 - 8 years