Early learners will have hours of fun developing their key skills with this musical activity set while developing their gross motor skills too!
Interactive activity set includes four-piece xylophone for early years fun.
Attractive set encourages a variety of key early learning skills:
- Colour recognition
- Number recognition
- Understanding of sounds
Each piece features two numbers (1-8) and two musical plates.
Each plate creates a different sound when hit with the drumsticks.
- Playing the xylophone develops gross motor skills.
- Extend the learning with imaginative play opportunities.
- Young learners can piece together the xylophone in different ways to experiment with sounds.
- Lining numbers in the correct order creates the perfect pitch.
- A semi-circle layout measures 33cm D.
- Set includes eight musical plates on four xylophone pieces and two drumsticks.
- Expressive Arts & Design – Exploring using media & materials
- Explores and learns how sounds can be changed
- Explores the different sounds of instruments
- Expressive Arts & Design – Being imaginative
- Taps out simple repeated rhythms
Maths – Space, Shape & Measure:
- Recognises, creates and describes patterns
Recommended for ages: 2 - 6 years