Number & Counting Building Blocksby Learning Resources
This colourful set of plastic numbers and mathematical symbols will keep early learners engaged for hours as they stack and develop number recognition while building their fine motor skills too!
Sturdy plastic numbers are perfectly sized for little hands.
Attractive set encourages a variety of early literacy skills:
- Number recognition
- Early counting skills (0-9)
- Early maths problems, addition and subtraction
Set includes numbers zero through to nine, numbers are colour-coded odds and evens for easy identification.
- Blocks can be stacked for fine motor skill development.
- Blocks feature flat front and open back.
- Extend the learning by using the blocks as moulds during sand and water play.
Each block measures 5cm H x 5cm L.
Set includes 34 pieces:
- Number blocks 0-9
- One of each +, - and =
- 20 counting hexagons
- Colourful models come in handy storage bag
Maths – Number:
- Recognises numerals one to ten
- Selects the correct numeral to represent one to five, then one to ten objects
- Beginning to use the vocabulary involved in adding and subtracting during practical activities and discussions
Recommended for ages: 18 months - 6 years