Letter Blocksby Learning Resources
This colourful set of plastic letters will keep early learners engaged for hours as they stack and spell basic words while developing their fine motor skills too!
Sturdy plastic letters are perfectly sized for little hands.
Attractive set encourages a variety of early literacy skills:
- Letter recognition
- The Alphabet
- Phonetical Awareness
- Early word building
Set features five different colours to encourage colour identification (green, red, pink, orange and blue)
All vowels are red for easy identification.
- Letters can be stacked for fine motor skill development.
- Letters feature flat front and open back.
- Extend the learning by using the letters as moulds during sand and water play.
- Each letter measures 5cm H x 5cm L
Set includes 36 letters (including two sets of vowels)
Colourful models come in handy storage bag
Literacy – Reading & Writing
- Links sounds to letters, naming and sounding the letters of the alphabet
- Segments the sounds in simple words and blends them together. Knows which letters represent some of them
- Uses their phonic knowledge to write words in ways which match the spoken sounds
Recommended for ages: 18 months - 6 years