Connecting PeopleSet of 96 - by Learning Resources
|Connecting People - Set of 96||PR8590||£18.00|
Connecting People is a colourful way to liven up counting, sorting and patterning activities while teaching children about themselves and others.
These colourful, sturdy miniature plastic children and adults can link hands to form a chain. Connect them and make a chain of your family and friends.
Connecting People are ideal for sorting, counting, naming, sequencing, grouping, patterning, graphing, measuring, and developing logical reasoning.
- Set includes male and female figurines in three sizes and four colours.
- Each figure can stand upright.
- Connect the people by joining their hands.
- Sturdy counters wipe clean.
- Set includes activity guide.
- Comprises 96 pieces.
- People measure 1.25-2.5cm H.
- Includes guide.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years