Players race to make ten by stacking the colourful number cubes.
Game play develops addition skills as children make number bonds to ten on each side of the tower.
Stacking the cubes develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Ideal for solo or small group activity.
- 30 soft foam number cubes
- Multilingual instructions
Cubes feature numbers 1-9.
Cubes also feature stars to use as wild cards.
Made of soft foam for quieter game play.
Cubes measure 2.5cm.
How to play:
- Each player takes five number cubes
- Place one of the extra cubes in the centre of the game play area making sure that the two blank sides are on the top and bottom
- Each players sits at a different side to this cube and makes ten with the number facing them throughout the game
- Players call out “ten” after making ten
- If no player can make ten at any point of the game then a new cube is taken from the spare pile and added to the tower for play to continue
- The first player to be able to use all of their cubes is the winner!
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years