Double-Sided Magnetic Demonstration Rainbow Fraction Squaresby Learning Resources
Help primary learners visualise how fractions form part of a whole with these colour-coded, hands-on teaching resources!
- An engaging primary numeracy resource to encourage an early understanding of fractions.
- Magnetic pieces help children to understand parts of fractions by fitting together to complete a whole.
- Encourages young learners to identify fractions.
- Double-sided pieces feature fractions on one side and percentages on the reverse.
- Introduces and reinforces equivalencies: fractions to percentages.
51 piece set includes:
- One whole
The whole square measures 16.5cm x 16.5cm.
Ideal front of class maths resource.
Pieces are colour-coded for use with our other Rainbow Fraction teaching resources.
National Curriculum Reference:
- Year 1+: Maths - Fractions
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years