The bright colours and functional nature of GeoSafari Jr products encourage children to get outside and explore the world around them.
Learn about the solar system without having to go outside!
Interactive telescope tells early learners fun facts about outer space.
Talking Telescope offers two modes of learning:
- Fact – teaches about space
- Quiz – tests scientific knowledge
Child friendly eyepieces avoid the need to close one eye.
Telescope comes with:
- 24 images featuring planets, stars and space
- 120 fascinating facts
- 120 questions
- Tripod for steady viewing – some assembly required
Each image features five facts and quiz questions.
Ideal for independent learning.
Requires 2 AA batteries, not included.
Understanding the World – The World:
- Knows about similarities and differences in relation to places, objects, materials and living things
- Talks about the features of their own immediate environment and how environments might vary from one another
- Makes observations of animals and plants and explains why some things occur, and talks about changes
Recommended for ages: 4 - 7 years