GeoSafari Jr. Explorer Scopeby Educational Insights
The bright colours and functional nature of GeoSafari Jr products encourage children to get outside and explore the world around them.
This 2-in-1 Explorer Scope combines both microscope and telescope!
Ideal for any exploration activity such as a nature walk
- Explorer Scope features soft, rubber hand grips, breakaway neck strap and perfect-fit goggles
- Chunky design is perfect for little hands
- Explorer Scope features two large eye pieces, eliminating the need to close one eye
- Explorer Scope easily extends from microscope to telescope
Microscope mode features 8x magnification for up close viewing
- Telescope mode features 15x magnification for viewing objects faraway
- Explorer Scope measures 11.25cm W
- Telescope mode measures 23cm L
Magnification and field of vision have been designed specifically for early years children’s’ level of perception
Features multilingual packaging and instructions
Objects will look upside down or backwards in MICROSCOPE MODE. Just like a real scientist, you are viewing through convex lenses, that make objects appear reversed. To view right side up, simply turn the object upside down before observing.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 6 years