Curious minds will love getting outside and exploring the world around them with this easy-to-use Seascope.
- Provides an introduction to using scientific equipment.
- Primary learners will enjoy taking a peek underwater with this scientific scope.
- Children can observe underwater worlds without even getting their head wet.
- Easy-to-use underwater magnifier is ideal for use in streams, ponds, lakes and rock pools.
Sturdy plastic primary science tool features:
- 5x magnification
- Built-in LED flashlight
- Attached thermometer
LED flashlight illuminates dark waters for a clearer view.
- Measures 33cm L compact and extends to 56cm.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Recommended for ages: 7 - 12 years