Hoppy Floppy’s Happy Hunt Gameby Educational Insights
Hoppy Floppy rabbit needs your help finding his carrots!
This attractive family fun game will keep early learners engaged as they develop a variety of key skills through play.
Early learners spin the spinner to help Hoppy collect the carrots.
Engaging early learning game develops a variety of core skills:
- Colour Recognition
The rabbit-themed plastic squeezer will help build fine motor skills and encourage pre-handwriting skills.
- Squeezer action will help develop hand-eye coordination.
- Fun game play will introduce early social skills, including turn taking.
- Game play is suitable for the whole family.
- For 2-4 players.
- Colourful egg shaped game board (printed in the box), game spinner, 16 plastic carrots in four colours, four plastic baskets, a Hoppy Floppy rabbit squeezer and multilingual instructions
Attractive box measures 21cm H x 17cm W x 7.5cm D
How to play:
- Players take turns in spinning the spinner
- Carry out the action shown on the spinner, using the rabbit-themed squeezers to pick up your carrots
- Selecting a carrot of a specific colour
- Selecting any carrot
- Stealing carrots from other players
- Putting your carrots back on the forest-themed game board
The first player to successfully collect one of each colour carrot is the winner.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years