Pancake Pile-Up! Matching Relay Race Gameby Educational Insights
Fast-paced relay race game that the whole family can enjoy!
Create a pile of pancakes matching that on the activity card.
Develops recognition skills as players select the correct pancake.
Game play helps develop orientation & mobility goals and physical therapy.
How to play:
- Separate into two relay teams
- Turn over an order card to reveal a pile of pancakes
- The first player in each team select the first pancake on the card and race to place it on their plates
- A relay continues until the whole pile is in place and matches that on the card
- Pancakes can only be carried using the plastic spatulas
Game box includes: two plastic spatulas, 10 soft plastic pancakes (6.5cm diameter, five flavours), two plastic pieces of butter, 10 order cards, two cardboard plates and instructions.
For 2+ players.
Recommended for Ages: 4 - 8 years