|Word on the Street Junior||PR8167||£16.67|
|Word on the Street||PR8166||£18.33|
Primary learners will love racing along this board game as they develop a variety of literacy skills, collecting consonants as they go!
Encourage players to play as teams to develop an understanding of teamwork.
- Teams select categories to start collecting consonants.
- Move eight consonants to your side to win!
Game play develops a variety of literacy skills:
Game play is suitable for the whole family.
Game box includes:
- Game board
- 17 consonant letter tiles
- 216 double-sided category cards and storage tray
- 30-second sand timer
Game board measures 72cm L x 19.5cm W
National Curriculum Reference
- Year 2+: English – Word Reading, Writing Transcription, Vocabulary
Need something for younger children? Take a look at Word on the Street Junior - by Educational Insights
Recommended for ages: 10 - 14 years