Shelby's Snack Shack Counting Game
Help Shelby find her bones buried over the beach to win the game!
- Help Shelby find her bones buried over the beach to win this imaginative and fun game, while developing fine motor skills and early numeracy!
- Children help Shelby find her buried bones.
- Spinners tell them how many bones to find.
- Bones are collected using the dog-shaped tweezers to pick them up.
Special game play options add to the fun with sneaky seagulls and flip flops to chew.
Ideal for developing:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Number recognition
- Early counting skills
- Early addition and subtraction
Covers numerals 1 - 5.
Includes: Shelby Squeezer (tweezers), Double spinner, four bowls and 40 bones.
For 2-4 players
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years