Visually captivating and providing a range of interesting manipulative activities for a single child or group of children playing and exploring together.
Excellent for the development of hand-eye coordination, finger control and fine motor skills.
Also providing problem solving challenges appropriate to young children whilst engaging children in conversations about what they are doing. Includes fixing screws.
- Size: 910 x 320 x 45mm
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Physical Development - motor skills
- Personal Development - collaborative skills
- Communication & Language - descriptive language
- Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
- Expressive Arts & Design - music & dance
- Understanding the World - colour & sound
Recommended for ages: 18 months +