Click to search for similar items
After using our Bee-Bot with Foundation Stage and KS1 children, you asked us to develop a floor robot which could be used for teaching more advanced control techniques. We have listened to and incorporated all of your ideas to make Pro-Bot, an advanced floor robot.
Now Windows 7 Compatible.
Software available to purchase separately (no software is included as standard with this item).
Bright attractive car design, with child appeal
- Robust and durable to withstand everyday use
- Can operate independently or alongside your PC with our software
- Can be used simply by programming arrows or accepts more complex commands
- Routes taken can be drawn using our simple pen mechanism and a standard felt tip pen
- Fully functional headlights using light sensors
- Voice activated functions
- Bumper sensor
- 4 locators points on the body allows the use of K'NEX
Recommended for ages: 6 - 12 years