- Programmable floor robot in a bright attractive car design
- Programming commands range from the simple level to more complex
- Can operate independently or alongside your PC with additional software
- Routes can be drawn using the simple pen mechanism and a felt tip pen
- Standard 25cm step with 90 turns or specify you own distances and angles
|Pro-Bot - Single||PR7747||£119.94|
After using our Bee-Bot with Foundation Stage and KS1 children, you asked us to develop a floor robot which could be used for teaching more advanced control techniques. We have listened to and incorporated all of your ideas to make Pro-Bot, an advanced floor robot.
Now Windows 7 Compatible.
Software available to purchase separately (no software is included as standard with this item).
Bright attractive car design, with child appeal
- Robust and durable to withstand everyday use
- Can operate independently or alongside your PC with our software
- Can be used simply by programming arrows or accepts more complex commands
- Routes taken can be drawn using our simple pen mechanism and a standard felt tip pen
- Fully functional headlights using light sensors
- Voice activated functions
- Bumper sensor
- 4 locators points on the body allows the use of K'NEX
- Car design and decals may vary slightly.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 12 years
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.
- For warranty requests regarding this product, please contact us directly on 01227 769400
You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your invoice number)