GeoSafari MicroPro 95-Piece Microscope Setby Educational Insights
Young scientists can investigate a whole new world from cells to crystals using this 95-piece microscope set.
The rotating lens offers magnification of 50x, 100x, 150x, 300x, and 600x and the built-in light and focusing help deliver bright, clear images.
The kit includes professionally prepared slides and equipment for children to prepare their own slides.
The GeoSafari Micropro Microscope Set is a real working science tool that’s ideal for home or classroom use.
- Encourages scientific learning in children curious about biology, geology and more.
- Promotes discovery and independent learning.
- Microscope features rack and pinion focusing and a rotating mirror/viewing light.
- The lenses provide magnification of 50x, 100x, 150x, 300x and 600x.
- The built-in LED light and focusing help deliver bright, clear images.
- Set includes professionally prepared slides and blank slides so kids can prepare their own.
- Set also comes with child-friendly equipment including a pipette, petri dish, test tube, scalpel and tweezers.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
Recommended for ages: 8 - 12 years