Primary Science Rainbow Mighty MagnetsSet of 6 - by Learning Resources
Experimenting and playing with these super strong child-friendly magnets is an easy, fun introduction to preschool science learning.
Children are natural scientists and learn by exploring, investigating, experimenting, and testing, and magnets are ideal for scientific discovery through hands-on learning.
Start your young scientist’s learning journey today with Primary Science.
Experiment, discover and learn with this set of six super-strong, child-friendly magnets ideal for early science learning.
- Find out how magnets work and more with these durable, horseshoe-shaped magnets.
- Chunky, robust design makes them easy for little hands to hold.
- Each is magnetically correct with one foot north and one foot south.
- Ideal for teaching the magnetic properties of polarity, attraction, and repulsion in the classroom or at home.
- Use the magnets with each other to demonstrate properties and set up fun STEM activities such as sorting bins with items that are and aren’t attracted to magnets.
- Set has six magnets in bright colours: purple, red, yellow, green, blue, and orange.
- Measures 12.5cm H.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 10 years