Primary Science Colour Mixing Glassesby Learning Resources
Engage young scientists with bright colours and chunky pieces!
Take a look! These unique child-size glasses and interchangeable lenses let students observe the world while learning about colour.
Features 8 easy-to-change lenses—2 each of red, yellow and blue and distortion lenses that let you see the world like a bug
Teaches primary colours as well as mixing to make secondary colours by combining up to 2 lenses per side.
Allows additional instruction and kaleidoscopic fun when you use the lenses on their own.
- Chunky primary science glasses are the ideal size for children
- Slots in plastic glasses allow coloured lenses to be easily changed
- Can insert two lenses per eye for colour mixing activities
- Fun way to encourage early learners to explore primary and secondary colours
- 8x Lenses - 2x of each: Red, Yellow, Blue and Distortion (to see like an insect)
- 1x Glasses Frame
- Colour Mixing Activity Guide
Recommended for Ages: 3 years +