Wooden DominoesSet of 28
|Wooden Dominoes - Set of 28||PR5508||£19.50|
|Wooden Four In a Row||PR5509||£37.75|
Giant hardwearing solid beech wood dominoes, great for playing outdoors.
With smooth finished edges and strong painted black dots, the dominoes can be used to play the traditional game – taking it in turns matching the equal dots until you have used all your dominoes, for number recognition practise, or for simple adding and subtracting games.
Ideal for improving mathematical knowledge and confidence.
Supports the EYFS & National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Numbers; Shape, space & measure
- KS1 Mathematics
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Mathematics, Diversity
Contains 28 dominoes
Size: 75 x 150 x 15mm
Recommended for ages: 3 years +