|Exploration Circle Add-On Cover||PR8741||£24.95|
|Exploration Circle Set||PR5210||£119.50|
4 quadrant trays and 4 chrome stands which form a sturdy activity circle.
Children can play and discover the properties of sand, water, confetti, wood chippings or whatever medium you decide to place into the handy sized bowls which are of a size which makes them easy to manage, clean, lift, empty and store.
Individual tray stands can be separated or snapped together into sets to encourage collaborative group play.
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 02. Space & Furnishings: Furniture for routine care & play
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 16. Activities: Active physical play
- ITERS-R: 21. Activities: Sand & water play
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity
Stand height: 460mm
Delivery Restrictions - Home Customers
Sorry, but we are unable to accept orders for this item from home customers, or for delivery to a home address.