Please use the menu or search for alternatives
The 3631 is ideal for an incredible number of activities from listening to CDs through to recording a full scale orchestra. With both built in stereo loudspeakers and six headphone sockets, it can double as both a playback machine and a discreet listening centre for small groups.
The record facility is one of the simplest available. With a single button press you could be recording to either CD, Internal Flash Memory or USB Flash Memory. And the recording can be played back instantly. The built in microphone is ideal for most recording but the inclusion of two microphone inputs with Phantom Power does enable a pair of very high quality microphones to be connected for professional quality stereo recording.
- Assess Interventions and provide evidence of progress
- Record music practice and listen back to compare how you sound to how you aspire to sound
- Record language learning and listen back to compare how you sound to how you aspire to sound
- Talk to Write; improve creative writing by capturing the imagination of the storyteller so that the story can be written later
- Record a reading test so that observation can be focused on the student and the test annotated later
- Record the school ensemble and give CD copies to parents
- Record and playback sound effects for school productions
- Connect and amplify iPods or laptops in class, or turn them into listening centres.
- Use when practising to highlight areas for improvement, SLCN, Music, MFL
- Record music recitals in exceptional clarity
- Connect two high quality condenser microphones for stereo recording of choirs, ensembles and orchestras using the built in Phantom Power
- Record solo instruments in stereo to provide more realism
- Automatic record level for practice, manual record level for performance
- Duplicate Internal Memory recordings to CD as often as you like, great for selling CDs to raise school funds
- Record interviews or your presentation for pod casting or distribution
- Can be connected to existing sound equipment such as hall sound systems.
Coomber products are built in the UK for the highest quality and reliability.