The ChargeMate 20, environmentally conscious design for the safe and secure charging of up to 20 netbooks, iPads, Chromebooks or tablet PCs.
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality materials and as with all CompuCharge laptop and Chromebook charging solutions, made to comply with EN60950:2000. The ChargeMate 20 has been designed as a compact, lightweight method of storing and charging up to 20 Netbooks, iPads, Chromebooks or tablet PCs.
- The fully retractable door folds back flat against the side of the cabinet and is retained by magnets, eliminating the possibility of injury from doors sticking out, an excellent Health & Safety point.
- Our simple “in shelf” cable management system allows for cables and AC adaptors to be stored safely. No more messy, untidy wires!!
- All shelves are designed with the end user in mind, with large spacing between for ease of access. The shelving is fully ventilated, which completely removes any potential for the overheating problems that can be found with some of the lower quality products in today’s marketplace.
- “Multi-brand compatible”, this means there is no restriction on the make or mix of laptops or Chromebooks to be charged. For example a ChargeMate 20 could charge 20 different brands of netbook or Chromebook.
- Outlets are fitted inside the rear panel for secure access and connection, with 2 metres of mains cable. Please note that a twin 13 amp wall socket will be required for charging.
- Approximate dimensions 1080mm high x 580mm wide x 550mm deep
- All products sold by CompuCharge are supplied with a Lifetime Return to Base (RTB) Warranty,
Please note that a twin 13amp wall socket is required for charging.
- Approximate dimensions 1080mm high x 580mm wide x 550mm deep.
Delivery Restrictions - Home Customers
Sorry, but we are unable to accept orders for this item from home customers, or for delivery to a home address.
- Your colour preference (if not already on your order)
- Details of the make & model of the devices you wish to use with this trolley.
As a courtesy, we like to check that your machines are fully compatible before finalising your order.
Please note, we are only able to deliver to a ground floor entrance.
Before ordering, please ensure that your main access door is both wide and tall enough and that there are no steps or obstructions that could hinder delivery.
- Lifetime Return to Base (RTB) Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.