|Small Pegs - Set of 30||PR5583||£7.95|
|Recordable - Set of 6||PR4304||£34.95|
Winner of a Nursery World Award 2011 (Three to Fives), a Bronze Practical Pre-School Award 2011 and short-listed for a BETT Award 2012 - Innovation in ICT category.
These award winning recordable pegs are not only a fantastic addition to your Nursery Resources in your Early Years setting but also great for use in Primary. So simple to operate - just flick the switch to 'record', press the special light-touch contacts and record up to ten seconds of audio message . To play your message back, simply flick the switch to 'play' and touch the contacts.
In a set of six, the loud playback is suitable for every part of your setting, indoors or out.
Each peg measures approximately 10cm, ideal for little hands to manipulate. They have so many uses - here a few ideas we had (we know you will have more!):
- Use for dens to record who lives there, what the purpose of the den is, who made it or as an electronic doorbell. Perhaps a dragon roar on a magical cave, or a mooing noise on the barn door?
- Talking number lines or time lines
- Use with artwork to describe what something is, who made it, or what the child was feeling like when they made it.
- Make a talking display - use pictures of parents or carers with their voice, or have children describe what they have done in the day
- Place near an activity so that children can follow instructions
- Take outside and use on fences, or use on treasure hunts. Why not clip around you nature area for children to discover clues every time they press play? Or how about children setting up their own treasure hunts?
- Why not create a beautiful and informative space display in your classroom with this set of 6 brightly coloured recordable pegs. Record information about rockets, planets or space facts to display with artwork or even peg up and record descriptive language moon poems!
- Easy to use, the pegs are ideal for SEN children as they are so simple to operate (no buttons to push, just a simple touch switch)
- Each pegs record up to ten seconds of audio - great for sequencing story parts or exploring language and communication
Because the peg can clip to a variety of surfaces it really does lend itself to all kinds of learning opportunities.
- Set includes 6 recordable pegs in 6 bright colours with replaceable AG13 batteries.
- Size Approx 10cm
Recommended for ages: 3 years +
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.
- For warranty requests regarding this product, please contact us directly on 01227 769400
You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your invoice number)