This item is temporarily unavailable due to supply issues caused by the COVID-19 virus.
We do not yet have a confirmed date it will be back in stock.
Click to see our replacement product
Our 24 hour Wall Clock is an ideal first clock to help children learn to tell the time at home.
Our simple 2-step teaching system leads your child through the process of learning to tell the time, expressed 24-hour time.
- Working battery-operated wall clock with a clear dial that carries all the information children need to learn to tell the time.
- Supplied with a simple 2-step teaching system that helps children learn to tell the time in 12 and 24-hour format. This is the method commonly used for transport timetables, e.g. 1:52 or 13:52.
- Silent, no ticking, with ‘sweep’ second hand, showing that time is constant and not stop start.
- Attractive, colourful, has unisex appeal and looks good in any room.
- Helps all children including those with learning difficulties.
- 29 cm Diameter.
- Single AA battery required (not included). Silent, no ticking.
- Helps children understand the connection between analogue clocks and the digital clock.