Our 24 hour Wall Clock is an ideal first clock to help children learn to tell the time at home.
Our simple 2-step teaching system leads your child through the process of learning to tell the time, expressed 24-hour time.
- Working battery-operated wall clock with a clear dial that carries all the information children need to learn to tell the time.
- Supplied with a simple 2-step teaching system that helps children learn to tell the time in 12 and 24-hour format. This is the method commonly used for transport timetables, e.g. 1:52 or 13:52.
- Silent, no ticking, with ‘sweep’ second hand, showing that time is constant and not stop start.
- Attractive, colourful, has unisex appeal and looks good in any room.
- Helps all children including those with learning difficulties.
- 29 cm Diameter.
- Single AA battery required (not included). Silent, no ticking.
- Helps children understand the connection between analogue clocks and the digital clock.