Children will never get bored with this engaging literacy activity set as every roll of the dice creates a different story.
Easy-to-use activity set uses colourful imagery to engage young learners.
Attractive set combines different settings, characters, objects and actions for creative writing activities.
Language free set helps children develop a variety of literacy skills:
- Story telling
- Creative and descriptive writing
- Understanding a story’s structure
- Speaking & listening
Children simply select a setting, roll the dice and create the story.
Ideal for solo or group play.
Literacy activity set includes
- 18 picture cubes, six each of ‘who’, ‘what’ and ‘how’
- Six double-sided story settings mats
- Four transparent setting mats for children to create their own
- Multilingual activity guide
How to play
- Select two of each of the cube types (Who, What and How) and a story setting mat
- Roll each cube and place it on the setting mat in one of the allocated spaces
- Encourage a little imagination as children begin to tell their story!
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years