Time fraction circles provide a hands-on, visual representation of units of time to help young learners with telling the time, identifying intervals of time and understanding elapsed time.
This all inclusive kit contains everything you need to teach a variety of time telling skills:
- Read the time
- Set times
- Visualise the relationship between intervals of time up to one hour
- Time equivalencies
- Elapsed time
Set of 36 includes:
- Seven whole hour circles
- One half hour circle
- One quarter of an hour circle
- One third of an hour circle
- One sixth of an hour circle
- One twelfth of an hour circle
- Wipe-clean 24-hour clock activity card with moveable hands
- Wipe-clean elapsed time number line
- Multilingual activity guide
Plastic time fraction circles feature the written fraction on one side and a pictorial representation on the other.
- Unique time fraction circles work alongside the analogue clock.
- Time number line extends the learning to adding and subtracting time, elapsed time and problem solving with time.
- Number line features spaces to enter the corresponding written time.
- Time number line measures 72cm L x 16cm H.
- Time circles measure 8.5cm D.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years