Bingo! This easy-to-play game is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons – ideal for family fun at home or as an end of lesson activity!
Double-sided bingo game provides two levels of play:
- Matching upper and lowercase letters
- Identification of initial letter sounds
- Game play naturally encourage alphabet recognition
Game box includes: Spinner, four game cards, 36 disks and instructions.
Players race to be the first to cover a complete row on their game cards.
For 2 – 4 players.
Literacy - Reading
- Hears and says the initial sound in words
- Links sounds to letters, naming and sounding the letters of the alphabet
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years