Click to search for similar items
Engage young learners in early numeracy skills and counting practise with these colourful number puzzles!
- 20 two-piece, colourful puzzles make the shape of numbers 1-20.
- Each puzzle features the corresponding number of images.
- Puzzles will develop counting skills and number recognition in early learners.
- Encourages early number vocabulary.
Strengthens fine motor skills as children piece the pieces together.
- Completing puzzles encourages problem solving skills from an early age.
- Completed puzzled measure 13cm H.
- Maths - Number: Counts reliably with numbers from one to 20, places them in orders and says which number is one more or one less than a given number
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years