A fresh take on the traditional puzzle card!
Engage young learners in early literacy skills and alphabet practise with these colourful letter puzzles!
- 26 two-piece, colourful puzzles make the shape of uppercase letters
- Each puzzle features objects that start with that letter
- Puzzles will develop alphabet awareness and letter recognition in early learners
- Introduces initial sounds
- Encourages early vocabulary skills
- Strengthens fine motor skills as children piece the pieces together
Completing puzzles encourages problem solving skills from an early age.
Completed puzzles measure 13cm H
- Literacy - Reading: Links sounds to letters, naming and sounding the letters or the alphabet
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years