Reinforce early literacy skills with this easy-to-play alphabet-themed board game for young children.
Young learners race to match upper- and lowercase letters.
Game play develops:
- The alphabet
- Upper and lowercase letters
- Letter recognition
- Beginning sounds
Game play is suitable for the whole family.
Includes two levels of play: letter recognition and beginning sounds.
For 2 – 4 players.
Game box includes:
- Engaging game board
- Plastic shark model with moveable mouth
- 28 playing discs featuring lowercase letters on one side and pictures on the reverse
- 26 game cards featuring uppercase letters on one side and pictures on the reverse
- Multilingual game instructions
Game board measures 40.5cm x 40.5cm.
Game play is language free.
How to play:
- Spread the playing tiles across the board with lowercase letters facing upwards
- Place the shark in the water circle
- Shuffle and place the deck of letter and shark cards face down next to the game board
- Turn over the top card on the deck
- If an uppercase letter is turned over all players race to find the matching lowercase letter disc on the board. If found, that player gets to keep the disc
- If a shark card is turned over the player must feed one of their letter discs to the shark
- When all of the alphabet cards are turned over the player with the most discs is the winner!
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years