Young learners can create their very own multicultural community with this colourful early years activity set, designed especially with little hands in mind.
- Characters and pegboard provide imaginative play opportunities, developing early vocabulary skills.
- Engaging activity set will encourage an understanding of others from an early age.
- Builds fine motor skills as little hands connect and pull apart the pieces.
- Children mix and match the pieces to create their own community.
- Encourage early learners to place their characters in the most appropriate location on the peg board.
Set features everyday community members for easy recognition, including:
When fully used, set creates nine characters, each made with three pegs.
Peg pieces feature character illustrations on both sides.
Include 27 individual pegs.
Comes with town-themed soft foam base featuring nine holes.
Base measures 25cm x 25cm.
- Physical Education – Moving & Handling
- Handles equipment and tools effectively
- Understanding the World – People & Communities
- Shows an interest in the different occupations and ways of life
- Knows about similarities and differences between themselves and others, and among families, communities and traditions
Recommended for ages: 2 - 6 years