Help young learners to master measurement with these fun, hands-on activities and teaching resources.
Simple Tape Measure featuring metric and imperial measurements.
- Measures up to 120cm.
- Double-sided, non-standard ruler
- 12 double-sided measurement cards
- Features multilingual packaging and comprehensive teaching guide
- Maths – Space, Shape & Measure: Uses everyday language to talk about time to compare quantities and objects and to solve problems
National Curriculum Reference:
Year 1: Maths – Measurement:
- Compares, describes and solves practical problems for lengths and heights (for example, long/short, longer/shorter, tall/short, double/half)
- Measures and begins to record lengths and heights
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years