Making science accessible to everyone, the Primary Science products have been designed with young scientists in mind.
The bright colours will keep young learners engaged while the chunky tools are perfect for little hands to manage.
Easy-to-use science set will develop a love of science from an early age.
Suggested experiments will help young scientists develop their understanding of:
- Colour identification
- Properties of magnetism
- Conducting experiments and investigations
Attractive kit includes a variety of real science resources:
- Bubble blowing wand
- Two test tubes in a stand featuring on/off caps
- Horseshoe magnet
- Twisty Dropper
- Colour mixing glasses and six lenses
- Ten easy-to-follow wipe clean activity cards
- Multilingual guide
Horseshoe-shaped magnet is magnetically correct: one foot north, one south.
- Twisty Droppers develop hand strength and fine motor skills.
- Unique Colour Mixing Glasses feature easy-to-change lenses.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years