Support STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and maths) learning with this fully adjustable Kaleidoscope.
Primary learners will investigate how reflections work.
Introduces key scientific principles:
- Angle measurement
22-page activity journal encourage creative thinking and features a selection of investigations with room to record results.
- Kaleidoscope features fully adjustable mirrors and degree gauge.
- Features water tight chamber for adding objects and liquids.
- Use without the chamber to view the world with a kaleidoscopic effect.
- Kit includes colourful beads, craft mirror and ball for extended experimentation.
- Kaleidoscope measures 28.5cm L.
Recommended for ages: 8 - 12 years