Young learners can stargaze in their own room with this telescope-shaped projector.
Brings star constellations to life for young astronomers.
Model displays constellations as stars, a connected outline and an image.
- all 12 zodiac constellations
- Eight planets
- The Sun
- The Moon
- The Big and Little dippers
Includes built-in red LED light for reading and night vision.
- Handheld projector also fits onto rotating tripod (included).
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- Telescope-shaped projector measures 25cm L.
- Tripod measures 13cm H.
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide packed with star stories and fun facts.
National Curriculum Reference:
Year 5: Science – Earth & Space:
- Describes the movement of the Earth, and other planets, relative to the Sun in the solar system
- Describes the movement of the Moon relative to the Earth
- Describes the Sun, Earth and Moon as approximately spherical bodies
- Uses the ideas of the Earth’s rotation to explain day and night and the apparent movement of the Sun across the sky
Recommended for ages: 8 - 12 years